- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY2011
B.S Digital Arts & Sciences | Minors in Digitally Mediated Communications, Mathematics
3.65 GPA | Presidential Scholar 2 Semesters | Dean's List 5 Other Semesters
- The Manlius Pebble Hill School, DeWitt NY2007
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Premiere) | WordPress 5.0
Hootsuite Social Media Management incl. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn,
- Marketing & Communications Specialist | Syracuse University School of Education | Syracuse, NY2012-Present
Collaborate with Director and stakeholders on branding, print, and web collateral for School, and Centers & Institutes.
Lead role in current ongoing redesign, content organization, and development of new School of Education website.
Developed accessible electronic communications training for School that has been implemented University-wide.
Planning, advertising, logistics, and on-site coordination of successful national conferences for 1000+ attendees per year.
Manage social media and email marketing to communicate events, courses, and news to internal and external audiences.
- Freelance Designer & Developer | Syracuse, NY2006-Present
Start-to-finish reliable project management and implementation of bold and innovative logos and identity kits.
Building clean, accessible websites, optimizing content and structure; social media positioning and content creation.
Crafting print and digital collateral to maximize resources of small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Freelance Design & Event Assistant | Syracuse University School of Education | Syracuse, NY2011-2012
Web and print design of logos and materials for special projects, netting increased event attendance and naming gifts.
Originated School of Education email marketing campaign to alumni, potential students, and local educators.
- Conference Coordinator (Summer) | Syracuse University Office of Conference Services | Syracuse, NY2011
Coordinated between academic and athletics guests, Housing, Food Services, & other depts. to ensure quality experience.
Trained and supervised over 20 student employees on day-to-day operations and during large registration events.
- Teaching Assistant | Clarkson University Department of Communications | Potsdam, NY2011
Used extensive knowledge of design principles, Adobe Creative Suite to help students excel in 2D Digital Design course.
Oversaw & kept students on task; gave constructive feedback on projects; assigned groups based on student strengths.
- Design Intern | Clarkson University School of Business | Potsdam, NY2010-2011
Worked with High Peaks Winery to create branding kit, product packaging according to regulatory requirements.
Developed brochure website and social media strategy and calendar for owner to advertise over large geographic area.
Honors and Leadership Positions
- Induction into Pi Mu Epsilon (Mathematics Honor Society)2011
President, Vice President, Stage Manager, and Lighting Designer, Clarkson Theatre Company2009-2011